Your people are your biggest asset.
When deciding to accept a job offer….
of employees said the quality and options of health benefits were important
When deciding to change jobs…
of employees would change jobs to have better health insurance
The cost of employee benefits and health insurance has continued to rise dramatically over the years. Health insurance is now the top non-income producing expense a business has, and many employees have low plan satisfaction with their current benefit offerings.
We can show you how to lower plan costs and improve employee satisfaction with very specific tools and measurable results. At RiskPoint, our priority is not to sell you insurance. Instead, we act as Advisors and Strategic Partners to create a cost management strategy that delivers lasting results.
Let us show you how.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Benefits program analysis
- Alternate funding arrangements – partially self-insured, self-insured, refunding
- Employee education and communication
- Plan Document Services – WRAP, Cafeteria Plan, HRA
- ThinkHR – human resource consulting and compliance resources
- 1095 reporting services
- Web-based employee enrollment
- HRIS – employee
- Built-in 1095 reporting
- Enrollment meetings with “Q&A” periods
- Employer Paid – Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- Voluntary – Disability, Life, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Self-insurance specialist
- Reference Based Pricing (RBP)