Coverage for 24 Hour Group Homes

Competitive Insurance Solutions

Many adults need care but wish to remain in a home-like setting. 24 hour group homes are meeting this demand and providing valuable services to the elderly and disabled. However, obtaining necessary insurance coverage for 24 hour group homes can be challenging, especially for new businesses. 24 hour group home care operators need to comply with state licensing and insurance requirements, and because many residents rely on Medicaid, they also need to meet the requirements necessary to accept Medicaid payments.

  • In Oregon, although some 24 hour group home operators receive private pay, many receive payments through Medicaid. To accept Medicaid payments, the operator must enter a Medicaid Provider Enrollment Agreement. 24 hour group home care operators also need to meet insurance requirements.
  • In Washington, 24 hour group homes need general liability insurance, and homes with professionally licensed staff must also maintain professional liability insurance.

RiskPoint has multiple options for Medicaid Certified Providers that comply with state insurance requirements. We offer full insurance packages that comply with state requirements, making it easier to secure the comprehensive coverage you need.

Four Ways to Contact Cole

Get in Touch

"*" indicates required fields

The Coverage Types You Need

At RiskPoint, we offer insurance solutions designed to help keep your 24 hour group home running safely.
Available coverages include the following:

general liability insurance

General Liability

Defends against claims involving third-party bodily injury or property damage. Personal and advertising injury claims are covered as well.

professional liability insurance

Professional Liability

Protects against bodily injury or property damage arising out of an act or omission of care, including $1M/$3M limits for abuse & molestation.

property insurance


Protects against damages to property you own, which could include your building and the tools and equipment you use, such as computers, medical equipment, and furniture, whether you own or lease them.
commercial auto insurance

Commercial Auto

Provides coverage for your company’s vehicles. For vehicles used but not owned by your company, hired and non-owned coverage is available.
workers' compensation insurance

Workers' Compensation

Provides medical and wage loss benefits for employees who are injured on the job.
cyber liability insurance

Cyber Liability

Provides coverage for losses when a cyber incident or data breach occurs.
employment practices liability insurance

Employment Practices Liability

Protects against actual and alleged acts of discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment and wrongful termination.
directors and officers insurance

Directors & Officers (non-profit risk only)

Protects the personal assets of corporate directors and officers if they are personally sued for wrongful acts in the course of managing a company.